Harper College (IL), National Call for Entries, 41st Annual Juried Art Exhibition: Small Works
Deadline: June 15th, 2018
Small Works is a national juried show of artwork no more than 24” in its largest dimension (including frame). All media are eligible except jewelry, film/video. All entries are judged from digital files. One $35 nonrefundable fee entitles each artist to submit up to three entries. Purchase awards may be available for accepted work. Accepted artists may be selected for a solo show at Harper College. A color catalog will be published in conjunction with the exhibition.
Juror: Leah Kolb, Curator of Exhibitions, Madison Museum of Contemporary Art, Madison, Wisconsin
- All artists age 18 and over living in the United States are eligible.
- In its largest dimension, artwork must be 24 inches or less, including frame if applicable.
- All media are eligible, excluding jewelry and film/video.
- Weight limitation: 45 pounds
- Work that requires special installation or instructions will NOT be accepted.
- Only work created within the last three years is eligible..
Harper College is located in Palatine, Illinois