International Open Call for the 4th Crystal Ruth Bell Fully-Funded Residency – Care 关怀
Deadline: July 17th, 2017
From their call: For the fourth edition of the Crystal Ruth Bell Residency, Red Gate & China Residencies are inviting people to apply for a funded residency in Beijing for the months of November and December 2017. We are calling for people of all types of creative practices, of all passports, ages, gender-identities, abilities, and interests to send us proposals for projects to pursue in Beijing this winter around the principle of”care” – in any way the term makes sense to you.
Performers, filmmakers, poets, writers, researchers, photographers, choreographers, chefs, designers, developers, activists, scientists, architects, and all kinds of visual artists are encouraged to apply with a project proposal that reflects some of Crystal’s interests and driving forces: generosity, loyalty, friendship, justice, and bikes.
The Crystal Ruth Bell Residency covers:
- – Live/work space in Beijing, China
- – Funding for travel and visa expenses
- – Airport pickups, welcome dinner and orientation upon arrival
- – Project support and coordination
- – Artist talk & studio visits (optional)
- – USD $1,000 research stipend (enough to cover meals and daily living expenses in Beijing)
- – Materials & production stipend (variable based on proposed project)
- – Open studio exhibition
For full details and link to apply: http://www.chinaresidencies.com/news/156