Job- City College of San Francisco (CA): Sculpture and Metal Arts Instructor (Temporary, Part-time pool)
Filing Deadline: March 14th, 2017, 4:00pm PST
Examples of Duties:
1. Instruct students in all levels of Sculpture and Metal Arts.
2. Assign students various activities and projects in accordance with the appropriate class outline and design instructional materials, activities and assessments that promote student learning and achievement.
3. Maintain appropriate records in accordance with the needs of the Sculpture and Metals Arts Programs and the expectations of the college in general.
4. Perform duties associated with instructing and assessing student progress including, but not limited to, grading,required record keeping,etc.
5. Conduct adequate lectures and demonstrations as needed to instruct in the technology of Sculpture or Metals.
6. Demonstrate safe and proper use of machine and hand tools available for student use in the Sculpture Lab and Metal arts including the safe and proper use of the Oxy Acetylene and MIG welder, and centrifugal casting machine.
7. Maintain power, hand tools and other equipment available in the Sculpture Lab and Metal Arts Lab. This includes periodic maintenance and repairs as necessary.
8. Coordinate with Sculpture and Metal Arts area faculty in ordering supplies and maintaining equipment – including vendor contact and order follow up, and routinely communicate concerning maintenance of lab/studio(s).
9. Participate in departmental functions as required.
10. Perform other related duties as assigned by the Department Chair.
For more detailed information and qualifications: https://jobs.ccsf.edu/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1488350103592