Red Lodge Clay Center (MT), National Call for Entries: Juried National V
Deadline: May 1st, 2019
Red Lodge Clay Center’s biennial Juried National V extends our mission by showcasing current relevant and diverse practices in the field of ceramics. This exhibition provides a spotlight on the breadth of work currently being made that utilizes clay as a featured material. It is our hope that the Juried National will bridge emergent and established makers, and will include some of the best utilitarian, sculptural, traditional and/or experimental work being created today.
Juror: Mike Helke is an assistant professor of art/ceramics at the University of Wisconsin-River Falls. He received his MFA from the New York State College of Ceramics at Alfred University, NY.
Exhibition Dates: September 6th – 29th, 2019
- ELIGIBILITY Open to all US ceramic artists, 18 years and older.
- All ceramic artwork submissions (pottery, sculpture, and/or small installation work) must be under 18 inches in any direction and less than 50 pounds.
- Artwork must be created with at least 50% clay.
- Work must have been created within the last two years.
- Work must be for sale
- Application fee $35
- Juror’s Choice Award: $1000
- Director’s Choice Award: $500
- Gallery Curator’s Choice Award: $300
Website link to apply and more information: https://redlodgeclaycenter.slideroom.com/#/login/program/47438