SHOTS Magazine, International Call for Photography Entries: Spring Issue 2019: Ordinary Magic
Deadline: March 15th, 2019
SHOTS Magazine announces an international call for photographic work to be considered for publication in the Spring Issue (No. 143).
• Submissions must be received by call deadline
• Send up to 8 images for consideration
• Images submitted should relate to the theme
• The theme is open to broad interpretation. No need to be literal!
• No submission fee for current and renewing subscribers
• Subscribers can submit an additional 8 images for $20
• Non-subscriber entry fee $20 for up to 8 images
• Non-subscribers will be sent a complimentary copy of the issue they submit to, whether their work is selected or not
• Submissions not prepared as per the guidelines cannot be accepted
• Please convert color files to black & white since the reproduction will be B&W
Link to submission and more information: https://shotsmag.com/pages/submit
About SHOTS Magazine: Shots Magazine is a beautifully printed black & white quarterly in world gone digital, not an on-line publication. An independent, reader-supported magazine of unusual fine art photography now in its 31st year of publication, Shots is known for its democratic presentation of work by a variety of photographers from around the world and reaches a wide, international audience that includes not only emerging and established photographers, but also educators, galleries, museums, collectors and other fine art photography enthusiasts. SHOTS Magazine is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota.