Trestle Gallery, International Open Call for Entries: Introductions 2020
Deadline: October 20th, 2019, 11:59pm EST
Introductions is an annual open call hosted by Trestle Gallery. The only qualification is that you have not participated in a show at our gallery before (previous open calls count, Trestle Gallery member salons & residency exhibitions do not count). Introductions 2020 curator is to be determined.
Installation Dates: January 13th – 15th 2020 | Opening Reception: Friday, January 17th, 7-9pm
- 2D and 3D artworks of all media are accepted for consideration.
- You may submit up to 3 works for consideration
- Images must be in .JPG or .JPEG format, 1000 pixels on longest side, titled: LastnameFirstname_Title.jpg
- Media can be submitted in .MOV, .MPG4, or .GIF format, titled: Lastname_Firstname_Title.mpg4
- CV, Statement, and Bio must be submitted in PDF form, titled: LastnameFirstName_CV.pdf; LastnameFirstName_Statement.pdf; LastnameFirstName_Bio.pdf;
- Trestle splits all sales 70/30, with 70% going to the artist.
- National and international artists are welcome to apply. As a non-profit we don’t have a shipping budget, so should an artist be selected they will have to cover the cost of shipping to and from the gallery.
Website link: https://www.trestlegallery.org/
About: Trestle’s primary aim is to foster creativity by expanding opportunities and providing exposure for contemporary artists. They are located in Brooklyn, New York